Setting your rates too high can scare away students. Choosing your rate is a balancing act.
To find the right compromise:
- Adjust your pricing based on your degree, skills, and experience level.
- Check what other tutors with similar experience and education levels are charging.
- Adapt your rate according to the type of students you would like. For example, you can charge more for High School and College-level tutoring than for Elementary School.
- Choose your pricing based around the duration of the session. Incentivize longer sessions by charging less per hour for 2 hour sessions.
- Promote your service on social media , Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc, using your BookAnyone unique URL ( BookAnyone.com/UniqueName ) to get additional exposure for more bookings.